Friday, August 19, 2011

And the first week is finally over ...

Phewwww..... is all I can say! The kids have all had an awesome week, aside from Katilyn being the first one to miss school ALREADY on the 4th day of school due to some kind of stomach bug. Starr and I have successfully been getting up and out of the house by 6:15 - 6:20 every morning to get her and Sarah to the highschool by 6:40 for Practice. Anabel has been nicely going along with us in the morning. :)
I get to work so early that I have started walking around our lake that we have behind the offices, it's just about a mile. Very nice and a wonderful way to start the day.

This week, we were thankfully saved the busy schedule of two volleyball games plus 2 soccer practices a week. That will all start next week. WOO HOO....

Savanna brought home her schedule for REACH and the supplies that she will need; we are all excited to get that underway.

Colin's foot is not healing as fast as we had hoped; he is getting very antsy and so are the rest of us.

As I lay here in bed and type this at 10:32 on a Friday evening, I am so tired that my bones ache. I just want to close my eyes and not wake up :). The kids are "camping" out downstairs in the basement together; Starr is sleeping very soundly in her bed and the dog is enjoying being inside in the cool air. Me, I am ECSTATIC about the fact that tomorrow is Saturday and I get to sleep past 5:30 a.m.!! :)

Life is good, God is Great and we are all Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment