Thursday, August 4, 2011

Holy Moly

Holy Cow it's HOT outside! I can't believe how hot it is, our air conditioners are getting way too hard of a workout!
Life in the Berger household is quite insane :) We have Trystin and Savanna registered for Fall Soccer, Kaitlyn is still deciding what she would like to do, Starr is in full prep for the Volleyball Season with practice at the high school every day sometimes all day; Colin and his broken in three places ankle are doing ok, they have their moments where they don't get along; Apollo thinks it is crew and unusual punishment that he has to be outside and our outside cat that we recently found out was a boy after thinking he was a girl for over a year has decided that maybe coming inside once in a while isn't so bad in this sweltering heat! :)
School supplies have been bought but there is already a list of things that we need to get in addition too, school clothes have yet to be shopped for and the sports supplies are also on a list. :)
After reading just this paragraph I'm sure it won't surprise you to tell you that the weeds around my reflection pond make it look more like a watering hole for cattle b/c they are so high and the bushes need to be trimmed, only blessing with it being so dry is thankfully my lawn doesn't need to be mowed. :) I still have not built steps on the pool deck because I'm not quite sure how to do it and Colin hasn't made up his mind how we are going to move the hot tub.
This week I am trying to ge tall of the laundry caught up and possibly the girls' rooms cleaned and painted, but it is already Thursday and I just don't see that happening.
Just think, the next 15 years will only be busier and then I will miss it all when they are grown and gone, OR WILL I? hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment