Thursday, December 1, 2011

December? What? Are you Serious?

And December is here. Wow, it seems like just yesterday I was starting this blog vowing to keep up with it. I should never vow that, my life is too crazy and complicated.

The kids are all doing wonderful. Anabel is in a new preschool, Peace Kids Lutheran Pre School at the Lutheran church just up the road from us, she really likes it. She still has the morning blah's every once in a while where she complains about having to go, but once she gets there she is happy the rest of the day. I have noticed such a huge difference in her since she has started. They have a school curriculum from 9 - 3 and then before 9 and after 3 is just play time. They get to go to the sanctuary and have a lesson and sing about God. One day she told me that she was singing for God but she did not see him so she did not think he heard her. I explained to her that God is all around us and can hear and see everything, but most importantly God is in our hearts and in her heart and when she sings she can feel him there. So the next day she tells me, "mom, i sang my heart out for God and even though i didn't see him, i felt my heart the whole time."  Ugh. that little munchkin, I tell you what!

We are almost set up at ther Berger Homestead for Christmas, Colin and the kids have really worked hard on the lights outside, the kids have put up both the Berger Family Tree as well as Gpa Austin's tree. Now I just need to get my behind in gear and finish the rest of the decorating. It seems time is flying by too quickly.

Wishing you all a Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment