Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Amazing how time flies when your having fun ;)

It's funny, how much our family has been threw in such a short time but yet, I wouldn't change any of it. While I may not be where I thought I would be when I was little, or even 5 years ago, but honestly it's my own fairy tale and I love it.
I'm living my own dream one where I have my own choices and life lessons to learn. I have my own beauties to teach me those lessons and while my blood Kay only run threw two of my five, they are all very special to me and I love them so much.
My husband is my rock, I get too upset with him and life at times, but I would not and could not give him up for anything. It's amazing in life to be able to find someone that you can be completely comfortable with, for once in my life I don't have to be anyone else but myself with Colin and I cannot even describe what that is like. My whole life I have tried to make everyone happy, make decisions for them, do what everyone else wanted, and now, at 32 I finally feel grown up. I am my own person and I've found the mozt wonderful partner to go threw life with and raise our children.
Today I am thankful for life and second chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment