Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh my .. it's that time of year again.....

I just sat down and looked at a calendar and realized that it has begun! Today is exactly one month from when the kids go back to school, 3 1/2 weeks from when the kids start Soccer Practice and 3 1/2 weeks until registration. That means, Trystin's last year of elementary school, Savanna's first year of her accelerated program, Kaitlyn's first year of either Soccer or Girl Scouts, whichever she chooses, and back to business! :)

School supplies need to be bought, registration needs to be paid, school clothes need to be gotten, and the cooking and the cleaning and the dusting and the laundry .... Cinderelly Cinderelly ..... LOL

How overwhelmed I suddenly am!!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there mama!!! You have "Aunt Bunny" here for ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to neighborhood market and got excited when I saw the school supplies already being put out!!! I only dread buying clothes!!! Oye they take a CHUNK out of the pocket book!!!

    ReplyDelete