Sunday, July 24, 2011

So much like my mom it's scary!

You read it right, I am more like my mom every day.
I can fall asleep at the drop of a dime any time during the day anywhere, I am sluggish at times feeling like I don't get enough sleep. My mind races at night and I have the most energy at night. I don't like to sleep while others do, I feel like I'm missing out. I constantly have that creative bug to make something, sew something, create, or even just uncover another disaster. I don't like to organize clothes, it's too time consuming.
Mom didn't mind cleaning toilets, I despise it! :)
I'm clingy and caring, angry and opinionated, passionate and religious, will give you my last dime if you really needed it. I love my family and my children more than life itself. I love unconditionally, but I will never be faulted for not telling you how I really feel or how it really is, I am blunt and obvious!
I am, my mother. :) lol
My mom, asleep on the davenport at My Aunt Jan's (middle of the day)

1 comment:

  1. What's a davenport?
    Oh ya, I can fall asleep anytime almost anywhere!!!(Why do you think my place looks like a cyclone hit it!)

    ReplyDelete